July 28, 2012

Two in One

This year I received a couple of awards from fellow bloggers and I must say it kind of makes me feel good. This is despite the fact that I'm a major cynic when it comes to this whole receiving an award and tagging business. This is because I love short-cuts and sometimes I think things in such a way that my short-cuts sound really evil. I mean, consider these awards. Its out there on the internet right? There was a time when I saw so many bloggers tagging their friends and giving them awards like these and during that time, I wasn't at the receiving end of any of these awards. So what was my evil short-cut plan? My mind egged me to copy a couple of Liebster's and Versatile's and "pretend" to receive them from bloggers that didn't exist (I was sure most of the readers wouldn't even click on the blogs that I have tagged to double check them!). Guilty!! But I guess my laziness pretty much saved me from carrying out this evil-master plan. And that's the only time I'm really ever grateful for my lazy,comatose state.

Obviously, I'm wrong about this misconception. People really do give interest. And it's never really about how many awards you post on your blog. It's all about how much you have put yourself out there that makes fellow bloggers actually consider you as a possibility to award something like this in order to show their appreciation. Everybody likes a bit of appreciation now and then. But it only makes sense when you are actually recognized and not pretentious about it (Neha's mind, are you listening/reading what I'm typing right now??). 

And so here is my appreciation for my friends who thought I should receive this. A mighty thanks to you guys.


Thank you Ajay for this cool award. (I'm about a few months late in posting it, apologies!!)


Thank you Sreeja for this lovely award. (I'm not so late in posting this, finally coming out of my laziness!)

Some rules to these awards:

1.If you are tagged/ nominated you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
2.Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
3.Tag 11 more Bloggers.
4.Tell the people you tagged that you did.


11 lousy facts about me:-

1) I tell myself to never listen to myself but I end up listening to myself most of the times.
2) My major current goal in life- to lose some weight and to improve my health.
3) I love cats. They melt my heart and make me laugh and I really need to laugh these days.
4) I have a tendency to make my life difficult for me to live in. I'm plagued by negativism and pessimism.
5) I like to be by myself. I like to keep my mouth shut and just be silent. I would really like to control my anger but sometimes it just goes haywire and people in my path will get its full impact. 
6) As a complete contradiction to the above sentence, I love hanging out with my friends, going to parties with them, getting drunk if an opportunity presents itself; but it's less these days as everybody is busy with their careers.
7) I love to travel. I would love to go on a trekking or hiking soon.
8) I hate being lazy but at the same time I love being lazy (I'm crazy, I know!).
9) I love Maggie. I realized I'm addicted to it when recently I went on a 10 day fasting and all I dreamed about was delicious, steaming, hot Maggie.
10) I'm running out of facts (even this is a fact!).
11) I love to write, duh!!

11 Questions for me:

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
~To be happy.

2. Would you dedicate your time for society if chance comes, even if it is difficult?
~Yes, I would.

3. What is that one thing you would like to get from life?
~A lot of luck, will power and optimism.

4. If ever you are alone in this whole world...then?
~Suits me, I like being alone. But I just need my laptop, and my movie collection.

5. Who is that one person you would like to meet?(celebrity)
~Hugh Grant.

6. Your favorite genre in reading and why?
~Mysteries and Thrillers. They are very thrilling!!

7. Are advertising an influencing thing in your life,   to what extend?
~Not really, But Chocolate related ads and other junk food ads make me hungry.

8. Your favorite author?Why?
~Sidney Sheldon. He's my ultimate inspiration.

9. What is that wild thing you will do if nobody is going to judge you?
~Be Childish.

10. How much blogging means to you?
~A lot.

11. How do you discard the waste from your home?
~I give it to the garbage-man!

11 Silly Questions from me:-

1. Have you ever fallen off your bed while sleeping?
2. Do you still sleep with your Teddy Bear?
3. Which celebrity do do have a crush on right now?
4. Have you ever done something wild and crazy? If so, do tell.
5. Your favorite super-hero?
6. Your favorite child-hood cartoon character?
7. Your hobbies?
8. Your favorite Author?
9. Your favorite junk food?
10. Your favorite music band?
11. Are my questions silly and stupid?

And the 11 Bloggers I would like to tag and dedicate both the awards to:

2. Jasmeet Kukreja (http://emotestar.blogspot.in/)
7. Ghazala Hossain (http://a-blind-date.blogspot.in/)

And many more. I follow a lot of blogs but It's an enormous task to link them all and to intimate them. Nonetheless, I have finally completed this award task. I had nothing else to write as my mind is troubled with multiple issues right now and I'm attacked by overflow-ification of words! 

Thanks again and Enjoy your day!!

18 comments:

  1. congrats ..and keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Neha... congrats for that.....

    I just hope I'll join your league someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Neha for two wonderful awards. i am new here so this means a lot to me :)

    I read your answers and all i want to say is you have been very honest. Thanks and hugs ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Neha...enjoyed reading about you....you are cool....take care of your health and drinking may be a not so good idea....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Neha

    Hearty Congrats to you. Well Deserved for sure.

    Thanks a ton for tagging me and passing on the awards to me Neha.

    Some facts felt like I am reading about myself. We do have a lot of things in common...Like loving cats, travelling,tendency to make life difficult and being crazy ;) ha ha

    And hope all issues nagging you at the moment fly away and peace comes back....Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Neha! And thanks a lot for these awards!:)
    I really enjoyed reading about you and liked your interesting answers. Keep blogging. Best Wishes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweety ....it was exactly two in one for me too:)
    seems awards r pouring like rain these dayz
    congrats to u and thank u so much for passing on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all,
    Congratulations.
    You rightfully deserve them.

    And Now, Thanks for tagging me. Though, I clearly don't hold the minutest chance to be eligible for it, but still Thanks a lot. Means a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! You have a wonderful space and I love your writings, wish you many more awards and accolades in many more years to come! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey thanks for that Neha... now the biggest challenge is naming 11 other bloggers... sadly i dont follow as many blogs.. maybe this will give me some thing to work on.. and thanks for the award.. yays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Neha! :) you deserve the honor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time on your blog Neha....
    It was a pleasant read...
    Keep Blogging... Be Happy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to one and all. And to you too Neha :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone. Since I had been away for a few weeks, this is the second post I've not been able to comment back individually like I usually do. Congrats to one and all :)

    @Satish, good to hear you liked my post and welcome to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Neha. Wish you many more awards for these wonderful writings. Glad that you like my blog and thank you for the support and the double treat.
    Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    Check this link http://tarangsinha.blogspot.in/2012/09/on-two-years-of-blogging-and.html
    Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete

Would Love to hear your Feed back!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...