July 12, 2012

Thoughts and Acknowledgments

Okay, the title sounds like I'm about submit an abstract to my project. But the good news is, it's just a bunch of random thoughts from my side and I promise to keep this post short. 

Well, I don't need to say much, the picture below speaks for itself. Yesterday, I finally received my long awaited prize from Indiblogger for participating in Stayfree- Time to Change contest. I was one of the five winners who won a watch. And finally I have a watch that I can wear as a jewellery. It's quite heavy as it's of a broader make. It was tough for me to choose the best watch as there were so many fabulous watches under Esprit and other brands. The reason I chose an Esprit brand is because, when the result was announced that I had won a prize a few months back, I literally googled every watch present under Esprit and just fell in love with the brand. 

I must confess, this is my first win ever in a writing contest. And this is the first time ever I've received a BIG prize. I used to win small prizes for drawing and painting stuffs at school level. But currently, I've lost touch towards painting. But I don't want to lose touch when it comes to writing. I always used to write but never figured that this could be seen as a talent too. No, I still can't completely agree that I'm talented at writing. I have a lot to learn. 

But little milestones such as these, truly helps boost up my perception towards something better in the future.




That's that. And as a side-note, I won't be blogging much for the next week. I'm going to a place where I can access internet only through my phone. So will miss out on a week's worth of stories from fellow bloggers. Hope to catch up with you all when I return.


Cheers :)

15 comments:

  1. congratulation ..may u win many more such lovely gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neha
    Congrats . It must feel great and u deserve it . I am sure this is just the beginning and many more laurels would follow . Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!..

    You start with small milestones before making it big one day..You seem to be on the right path.. Keep writing and njoie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must fee good. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s just first feather in the cap for sure…
    A glittering one this time :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Neha aurige :) miles to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Neha. The watch looks superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls visit this link....http://writingonjusttowrite.blogspot.in/2012/07/an-appreciation.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many many congratulations on the award. Really very happy for you. And the watch looks great too. I am sure you are super excited. And I can see how it feels when the recognition comes. It acts as a motivation to write more and acts as the fuel for our passion. I am sure you will keep writing and we will keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello.
    Congratulations on your win! That's a nice-looking watch too. May it be the inspiration you need to keep up with your writing.

    Each month, I hold a writing challenge over at my second blog Lovers' Cove. The challenge is to write in 15 words or less, but your line has to continue on in thought from the previous person in the Linky. This is not a contest...it's about seeing how creative we can all be and working together to compose one poem by many different poets. I hope you can join us. For more, please click here...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Neha :) Good to see someone getting noticed for his/her contribution. We're always with you to support :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much everyone and extremely sorry for the delayed reply. Felt very happy reading all your well-wishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Would Love to hear your Feed back!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...